SPOKANE, Wash.– There’s now a new way to donate to The Salvation Army’s Red Kettle campaign.
It’s called “Tip Tap” and it makes giving a little easier. All you have to do is tap your card or a card from your phone onto a donation button at some of the Red Kettle donation spots. There are options for $5, $10 and $20 donations.
When you hear a beep is when you know your donation has been made.
So, no cash? No problem!
“We are living in a day where many people don’t carry change or bills with them. As a result, The Salvation Army is trying to make it easier than ever for donors to help local vulnerable children and families,” said Major Ken Perine of The Salvation Army Spokane. “This system makes it easy to donate when you don’t have cash on you. As times change, The Salvation Army changes to meet the demand.”
- Fred Meyer, 12120 N. Division St.
- Fred Meyer, 400 S. Thor St.
- Walmart, 9212 N. Colton St.
- Rosauers, 9414 N. Division St.
- Rosauers, 2610 E. 29th Ave.
- Rosauers, 907 W. 14th Ave.
- Hobby Lobby, 7706 N. Division St.
- The General Store, 2424 N. Division St.
- Walmart, 15727 E. Broadway Ave.
- Fred Meyer, 15609 E. Sprague Ave.
- Yokes, 13014 E. Sprague Ave
- Rosauers, 10618 E. Sprague Ave.
- Yokes, 14202 N. Market
- Yokes, 1233 N. Liberty Lake Rd.
- Safeway, 1304 N. Liberty Lake Rd.
All funds collected through the Red Kettle campaign stay local and help families in need.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.